Thursday, June 21, 2012

Icon Inspirations - Twiggy Lawson

1. Chiffon Overlay Shift Dress, TopShop 2. Jancey Mid Heel Ballerinas, Top Shop 3. Retro Wooden Earings, Mexicali Blues 4. Cream Square Oversized Sunglasses, TopShop 5. A Question of Conscious Twiggy T-Shirt, Asos 6. Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner, Target 7. Saturday Soiree Ms. Pippa Handbag, Juicy Couture

Twiggy and the looks she inspires come to mind when I imagine living during the 60s. I am so very fond of many past decades, but the sixties probably top my chart. Because I am so drawn to the music, fashion, and social revolutions which formed this decade, I sometimes entertain the idea of reincarnation. Surely if ever I lived a previous life, I was living it during the 60s. Whether I am living the past, or re-living it, Twiggy will always inspire my wardrobe's direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment